Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Millie Connors Illustration

Followers

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Things I love Thursday! ♥

the things I am loving this week:

1. these blogs!

Sew Tara - 'sew' lovely, and full of diy projects!

Giant Dwarf - I absolutely adore Sue Eggen's work.

Rockstar Diaries - the only way to describe this is beautiful. Their lives are beautiful. *sigh*

2. Food. Nothing new there for me but this week I've had loads of delicious delights. (and sometimes for free, yay!)























































































































3. Tattoo designs































I want this so badly. I ache.

4. Doing fun activities!

The Johnny Hannah exhibition this week was lovely, and I'm going to Salford Zine Library and Manchester Craft and Design centre this weekend. Love love.































5. 'Cat films'

This is fabulous. My favourite film + cats.































6. Movember!

Excellent idea, excellent cause. Excellent. All of my moustache bags have sold on etsy this week, which is nice! Going to print some more and hopefully ask the guys over on the Movember website if I can sell them on there, if it's not too late!































7. Making things NOT for uni.

I do have fun with my work, obviously but sometimes it's nice to make something fun just for yourself. ciao for now!

0 comments: