Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Millie Connors Illustration

Followers

Thursday, 21 June 2012

On being inspired..

I am so bad at getting myself to do useful things. I will sit around in the mornings before work literally willing myself to get up and get dressed and won't be able to even stand up. So naturally I'm not the best person at being motivated, but I do get inspired really easily. I'm hoping that if I can keep myself organised for now and inspire myself using moodboards etc, I'll get the energy to do self-motivated projects. There's so much that I want to do - and have to do if I want to get anywhere - so I have to force myself. I've just finished three years of university so I think it's natural for most people to want to relax a bit after that but I know that if I stop, I just won't get started again! I'm not going to be naive and think that I'll do everything that I want to but I have to try at least. Anyway, rants aside here's a few things that brought me to this post. 







beautiful faux clouds DIY found here 


(image found on tumblr)

0 comments: